- Fiberglass sheets made of fiberglass reinforced plastic
- Silicon-Carbide Grit surface
- Coarse has large size 12 grains
- The thickness of the rough type is ~ 4.2 mm
- Outstanding slip prevention rated to R13 according to DIN 51130.
- Can be mounted with screws or glued (purchase particularly suitable glue from us if necessary).
- No special knowledge necessary.
- Usable on all solid surfaces.
- Robust and hard material with low weight.
- Extremely high wear resistance and durability (approx. 5 million crossings).
- UV resistant.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Non-conductive material.
- Fire retardant.
- Can be installed in all weather conditions.
- Wide applicable temperature range from -20 up to +120°C.
- Can be walked on immediately after installation (when gluing, however, this must harden first.
- Easy adaptation, can be sawed and drilled as needed.
- Size: 750x1000 mm.
- Colours: black, yellow, gray and beige.
- Ideal for the reconstruction of damaged concrete or wooden surfaces
- Prevention of slip and trip accidents and the resulting costs
- Can also be used for most vehicles
- On smooth, cold, wet, damp, oiled or greasy surfaces
- For internal and external areas
- Type Medium to medium / high traffic
- Type Heavy Duty for extreme traffic
- Platforms, ramps, bridges
- Entrances, passages, paths
Fiberglass sheets are ideal for non-slip protection of smooth areas outdoors as well as indoors.
- Ved at foretag et valg vil siden reloade
- Brug piletasterne samt mellemrumstasten for at befærde dig