GRP (glassfibre reinforced plastic) is an affordable material with many options.
Our non-slip GRP stair treads are almost indestructible, break-proof and can withstand both large temperature fluctuations and heavy cleaning - an ideal solution for non-slip protection of stairs etc.
Fiberglass profile made of fiberglass reinforced plastic
Silicon-Carbide Grit surface
- Grain size: Medium - Grain 46
- Thickness: Medium ~ 3.8mm
- Outstanding slip prevention rated to R13 according to DIN 51130.
- Can be mounted with screws or glued (purchase particularly suitable glue from us if necessary).
- No special knowledge necessary.
- Usable on all solid surfaces.
- Robust and hard material with low weight.
- Extremely high wear resistance and durability (approx. 5 million crossings).
- UV resistant.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Non-conductive material.
- Fire retardant.
- Can be installed in all weather conditions.
- Wide applicable temperature range from -20 up to +120°C.
- Can be walked on immediately after installation (when gluing, however, this must harden first.
- Easy adaptation, can be sawed and drilled as needed.
- Size: 230x600x30mm.
- Colours: black, yellow and black with yellow border
Ideal for the reconstruction of damaged concrete or wooden surfaces
Prevention of slip and trip accidents and the resulting costs
- Can also be used for most vehicles
- On smooth, cold, wet, damp, oiled or greasy surfaces
- For internal and external areas
- Podiums, platforms, stairs and steps.
- Ved at foretag et valg vil siden reloade
- Brug piletasterne samt mellemrumstasten for at befærde dig