Non-slip GRP Stair Edge Profile / Angle Profile can be used on stairs, landings and places where you want to make level differences visible and increase slip resistance.
The edge profiles are corrosion-resistant and can be used on all surfaces such as concrete, metal, wood etc.
Also suitable for simple and quick repair of broken edges on stairs etc. just screw a profile on top and the damage is hidden effectively.
Fiberglass profile made of fiberglass reinforced plastic
Aluminum oxide Grit surface (embedded in the plastic)
- Grain sizes: Medium - Grain 46 / Coarse - Grain 12
- Thickness: Medium ~ 3.8 mm / Coarse ~ 4.2 mm
- Profile dimensions: 70mm deep x 30mm high (front edge) - bent at 87 degrees
- Standard lengths: 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 2500mm
- Colours: Black / Yellow
- Outstanding slip prevention rated to R13 according to DIN 51130.
- Can be mounted with screws or glued.
- No special knowledge necessary.
- Usable on all solid surfaces.
- Robust and hard material with low weight.
- Extremely high wear resistance and durability (approx. 5 million crossings).
- UV resistant.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Non-conductive material.
- Fire retardant.
- Can be installed in all weather conditions.
- Wide applicable temperature range from -20 up to +120°C.
- Can be walked on immediately after installation (when gluing, however, this must harden first.)
- Easy adaptation, can be sawed and drilled as needed.
- Ideal for the reconstruction of damaged concrete or wooden edges and steps.
- Prevention of slip, trip and fall accidents and the resulting costs.
- Can also be used on vehicles and the like.
- On smooth, cold, wet, damp, oiled or greasy surfaces.
- Indoor and underdoor areas.
- Type Medium to medium / high traffic
- Type Heavy Duty for extreme traffic and places where you have very muddy shoes.
- Podiums, platforms, stairs and steps.
- Ved at foretag et valg vil siden reloade
- Brug piletasterne samt mellemrumstasten for at befærde dig