Turbo Tack 291 Assembly Glue (White Glue)
Odourless, moisture-curing mounting adhesive that is free of solvents and phthalates. The glue forms a strong and elastic glue joint that absorbs any movements between building parts. The glue has a fast adhesion that makes it superiorly suitable for mounting mirrors, panels, moldings, plates, glass building blocks, etc. without the use of support.
Turbo Tack 291 can be used outside and inside, on walls, ceilings and floors.
Turbo Tack 291 adheres to many materials such as: Concrete, wood, glass, fiberglass, most metals, painted surfaces, etc.
Tack 291 has excellent resistance to climatic influences.
The product is registered in the database for construction products that can be included in Swan-labelled construction.
Can be applied at temperatures from +5 °C to +40 °C.
1 tube Sufficient for approx. 4 pcs. 1000x230x30 GRP Step or 10 pcs. 1000x70x30 GRP Edge profiles
- 1 component
- Phthalate free
- High strength
- Acid free
- 290ml cartridge (regular grout gun)
- Color: White
- Durability: Approx. -40 o C to 90 o C
- Hardness: 60- 65 Shore A (ISO 868)
- Breaking strength: approx. 2.8 N/mm2 (ISO 37)
- Elongation at break: approx. 300% (ISO 37)
- Ved at foretag et valg vil siden reloade
- Brug piletasterne samt mellemrumstasten for at befærde dig